Louise L. Hay, bestselling author, is an internationally known leader in the self-help field. Her key message is: “If we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed.” The author has a great deal of experience and firsthand information to share about healing, including how she cured herself after being diagnosed with cancer. An excerpt from You Can Heal Your Life: Life Is Really Very Simple. What We Give Out, We Get Back What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us. I believe that everyone, myself included, is responsible for everything in our lives, the best and the worst. Every thought we think is creating our future. Each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings. The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences.
- 1023 – THE SALES ASSESSMENT THAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE
- What are your internal thoughts when it comes to managing your sales team?
- Are you an alpha leading the front of your pack?
- Read a book in two hours… and remember it!
- 1009 – Buddying up the right way – 3 steps to best buddy-up practice in your sales team