Accounting: text & cases is a product of lifelong dedication to the discipline of accounting. Covering both financial and managerial accounting as well as broader managerial issues, the book incorporates a breadth of experience that is sure to enrich your course and your students. The approximately 109 cases that make up most of the end of chapter material are combination of classic harvard style cases and extended problems, with 12 complete new cases added to the 13th edition.the text is covered as two parts. Part 1 deals with chapters 1 -14 which cover financial accounting, while part 2 covers chapters 15-28 which in essence is associated with management accounting. The tale end of part 2 also focuses on broader issues of control and corporate strategy. Both parts have been updated to reflect the current changes relevant to accounting.
- 1023 – THE SALES ASSESSMENT THAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE
- What are your internal thoughts when it comes to managing your sales team?
- Are you an alpha leading the front of your pack?
- Read a book in two hours… and remember it!
- 1009 – Buddying up the right way – 3 steps to best buddy-up practice in your sales team