Product: The Branch of the Future
Period: 6 sprints
This presentation was aiming to help:
- A Business Analyst in a medium to large organisation and transitioning to a Product Owner role;
- A Manger transitioning to a Product Owner role; or
- Currently a Product Owner interested in seeing the Scrum methodology applied in the delivery of infrastructure and hardware projects, as well as application layer.
Challenges and Solutions
- The old team structure and the new Scrum team
- An absence of vision: a soup with all of the requirements
- Alignment with the organisation’s strategy
- The story of the user vs the customer
- No time for training!
Lessons learnt (The painful memories)
3 effective books that helped me structure my educational goals appropriately, and which will hopefully accelerate your learning.
I truly enjoyed our conversation and was glad we could answer a few questions. I don’t think I put anyone into sleep 🙂
I did my best to make this presentation as short as possible. Link: Agile Beyond Software Delivery
*Disclaimer: Only high level, non-technology related concepts and methodologies of this project will be presented. The names and models of assorted technologies will not be disclosed.