For Sales Executives that want to increase their sales team productivity and ↑↑↑ their ROI.
Access the exact solution top-tier consulting firms offer without the premium price tag.
Hi, I’m Shirin.
I’m an Agile Transformation consultant and practitioner. I work with futuristic, caring and ambitious executives. I show you how to fast forward Agile Transformation in your
“ It’s one thing to build a car, it’s another thing to build a workshop for others to build a car. ”
It All Starts With You!
Simple Facts – You’re here because you have identified problems.
You are a leader, who needs some guidance on how to lead the biggest change your
Despite potential resistance from senior staff members and line managers, you know that an Agile Transformation is
It has been impossible to determine if any progress has been made, as the results have been inadequate. The naysayers are starting to get the upper hand and you’ve seen old methods creep back into daily tasks.
I can help you fast track your journey by:
- Giving you an end-to-end roadmap so you know exactly where you are leading your staff through the transformation
- Providing you with a blueprint to articulate the reasons for
change. This will bring everyone onto the same page and give them a united goal
- Sharing my expertise to avoid roadblocks. I have the know-how in this domain to help you avoid the pitfalls of Agile transformation so you can be proactive in anticipating potential roadblocks rather than reactive and dealing with the issues once they have happened.
LEAD AGILE TRANSFORMATION WITHOUT BEING A PRACTITIONER
SET THE SCENE
FORM THE TEAM
SET THE RHYTHM
ENHANCE THE FLOW
PROGRAM MODULES AT A GLANCE
MILESTONE 1 – SET THE SCENE
- To paint a picture of
- To get stakeholders buy-in
- [1 week]
- All stakeholders are on the same page?
- Team members are nominated
- Agile Delivery Manager nominated
- Product lead nominated?
MILESTONE 2- FORM THE TEAM
- To form a team
- To identify stakeholders
- [1 week]
- Team has a name?
- Confluence space created?
- Agile Delivery Manager accepted the role?
- Product owner accepted the role?
MILESTONE 3 – KICK-OFF WORK
- Team is ready to work
- To have a ready Backlog
- [1-2 weeks]
- Jira ticket created?
- Physical wall created?
- Scrum sessions booked?
- Team lunch?
MILESTONE 4 – SET THE RHYTHM
- To gain a consistent cadence
- [3 sprints = 6 weeks]
- Sprint review is demo of working software?
- Retro feedbacks are captured in confluence?
Physicalwall is alive?
- A 2-pager report on confluence?
MILESTONE 5 – ENHANCE THE FLOW
- To demonstrate maturity in adoption
- To gain transparency on velocity
- [4 sprints = 8 weeks]
- The velocity report is
- The radar is fuller
MILESTONE 6 – LEAD SUCCESS (A CASE)
- [Internal] To have a track record of leading change
- [External] To have a case with measurable success
- To have a blog post?
- To have a presentation to the board?
- To have a celebratory drink?
As an experienced software engineer, Shirin has a unique ability to combine her extensive technology expertise with real world business practices. She proves that by moving away from project-based to product-based operating model, even the most traditional companies can increase their productivity levels without jeopardising customer satisfaction through Agile Transformation.
START YOUR AGILE TRANSFORMATION NOW
AGILE TRANSFORMATION – KICKSTARTER
Your Agile Transformation journey begins here. This step-by-step
AGILE TRANSFORMATION – ACCELERATOR PROGRAM Your all-in-one Agile implementation Blueprint. This signature Program steps you through all the milestones you need to achieve to successfully transform your company into an
reveal strengths and weaknesses in your current approach – download the FREE assessment. This works best if you have already started an Agile Transformation.